hey, mostly in response to melissa (cuz she's awesome), i've posted a short video about the Darfur conflict. It's probably better than any explanation i could give sooo... take a look. It's a pretty brief explanation, and not as graphic as most informative videos, so i recommend you watch it to get an idea.
Yes, I am awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video, Nikki. I could remember the ethnicity and oil parts of this conflict, but forgot about the desertification--though I think "The Translator" talks about it... (and the Wests' part in that). He said it pretty plainly (accurately) when he said they are "gonna get to the fish by draining the sea". So sad. Hope your event goes well tonight.
You are so amazing Nikki! I wish I was in Utah so I could have gone to the concert. I have always been so impressed and amazed by your dedication to causes. Go you!
ReplyDelete