Llamas roaming..yaaaay. note in anticipation of the video: When I was in Amman, Jordan last summer, I went to a cafe called "Macho Picho" and I thought it was hilarious, because it seemed to be an honest spelling mistake. Even the menu described "Macho Picho" as one of the World wonders in Peru.
PS- this picture is from the top of Machu Picchu Mountain (the one with crazy spiderwebs) looking down on Machu Picchu City and Waynapicchu, which we climbed earlier that day. Doesn't seem as big compared to the other picture i posted eh?
What an awesome place to visit. For sure a place I want to see in person. Minus the chicken heart soup. Blech.
ReplyDeleteAlso, cool header picture. I am not surprised to see that pose popping up on this blog.
Hey Nikki,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you finally updated! I have been waiting! I am way jealous of all your fabulous adventures. Love you!