
There's a benefit concert friday night, please come support the Darfur Action committee! The committee was started last year and I'm so proud of the interest shown and the activism of students in the Utah area...but we need SO much more support. Anyway, the concert is a huge step for our area. It'll be educational and I'm going to give a short little run-through of the Darfur Conflict at some point. If you're worried you don't know enough about Darfur, then don't worry about it and come find out. If I can figure out what's going on, anyone can. I actually don't think this blog is read by many people but if you are able to spread the word to any utahns...do it! :) I hope to see you there! Starts at 7pm.
If I think of anyone to tell I will let them know about the concert. Hey, if it's not a super problem, email me your run-through. I would like to know more about what's going in Darfur.
ReplyDelete