Saturday, September 26, 2009
Apology
Sorry about that last post. I must be more diplomatic. And in case there is any doubt (this dawned on me after I posted the last post), I have the greatest respect for Islam and true Muslims. There are extreme, intolerant people in every religion, and I feel that Gaddafi is one of them according the small amount of media that I saw. Anyway, I think its not fair to the good people that someone like Gaddafi can give a bad rep to. I love discussing religion and beliefs with people of all faiths, but it is only truly satisfying when there is tolerance and respect from both sides. I'm sure you all agree, and maybe no clarification was needed, but I wanted to cover all my bases. :) night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you're fantastic. You make me want to pay better attention to the world. Love that picture on the top too!
ReplyDelete