haha hahaha hahahhahaha.
heheh. uh, if you're already aware of Gaddafi's speech, then you know that I used the word "awesome" with the highest degree of sarcasm possible.
ok don't watch the whole thing but i'm posting the video and hahahahaha
HAHA ok. just... feel sorry for the people of Libya who are led by this man. Whether they respect him or not, I feel sorry for both believing followers and those who must endure his intolerant and idiotic beliefs & behavior (There's another video you can find on Youtube that shows his words about how humanity's problems would be solved if the people of the world recognized Muhammed as their prophet. This would be ok if he weren't also verbally attacking all potential converters to Islam - the rest of the world).
Gaddafi was asked to speak for 15 minutes but went on for about 90. I swear he continued shuffling those papers around because he had absolutely no planned speech but wanted to make it look like he was oozing preparation. You can watch him through the first minute or so to understand what I mean. You can listen to him call Obama "our son" too, then you can just stop watching the video. He rambles on about a myriad of disconnected and irrelevent topics.
I swear I don't spend my time ragging on the bad guys like I do in my blog, but this seems to be the one place where I've expressed distaste for world leaders (presidents of Sudan, Ecuador, and now Libya's leader Gaddafi)
No comments:
Post a Comment