Hi hi, it's been months since I last posted something. It's time to catch up, and since this blog is supposed to be about my travels and adventures, I'll be posting about the recent occurrences of those 2 things! Here are pics of the trip Eileen and I took to hike through the Narrows a couple months ago. It was a great trip, we loved the beauty of the narrows and the park in its grandeur.

The water was way high and great for swimming sometimes (packs and all).


There were huge piles of rocks like this for sale. I bought a few different rocks because I felt they'd contribute to my science education (and to mom's rock collection for her classroom, but mostly I just thought they were awesome).
Those rocks are awesome. Love the pic of you up to your elbows in water. Glad you ladies made time for a fun trip together.
ReplyDelete