On my way back from Ghana and a short 2-day stop in Amsterdam, I stopped for a few days in Massachusetts to visit Bryan, Melissa, and Aliscea. It was great! They live in a beautiful area. In fact, the whole time I was there I felt an urgent feeling that I need to get back and live there soon. Bryan and I took a day-trip to New Hampshire on a Monday and did a short hike up to Lonesome Lake on Mt. Cannon.

From there, with lunch in our bellies, we went to see the Flume.
Oh, and we walked over to see where the old man's face used to be on the mountainside, which is mostly just seen now on NH license plates. It was a beautiful day. Aliscea proved to be a fun playmate once again and I wish we could play more often. Melissa's cinnamon roles = divine!
Thanks guys!
What a fun day to spend with your bro. I would love to get up to NH!
ReplyDelete