Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures from the Holy Land

Yay pictures!
1. I make a really convincing little boy. This was taken before entering Hezekiah's tunnel, which he built underground to bring water into the city. It was great fun to take advantage of being in a small, dark, and partly river-like tunnel. Truth betold, for certain alotments of time for certain people including nikki, it was converted into techno tunnel, zombie tunnel, and dark creepy tunnel infested with sea otters and raptors. but no worries, after crawling through that mess, it is once again just the plain old, centuries old, Hezekiah's tunnel.

2.umm i give up with this internet. lost everything i wrote again. its over. other pics: gethsemane (one of many amazing Biblical and holy sites), visualization of the war of armageddon at megiddo..the city where armageddon will begin, the mediterannean sea.

my frustration limit with the computer has been reached. wish i could express my excitement and gratitude for the things i saw! THere are way more pictures and sites to describe (like swimming in the sea of galilee...my favorite) but unfortunately i'm about to explode.

i hate computers.
love,
nic




2 comments:

  1. UGH! Sorry you are having problems with the computer-o. Glad you are giving it ye ol' college try anyways. All your pictures and stories are great. Can't wait to hear more. And especially about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. It'd be interesting to hear an opinion from someone who has actually been there.
    Livs and I are headed off to WA tomorrow. I am glad b/c it is sooooo hot here. We will be taking lots of pictures I am sure, so check us out.
    Keeping having fun.
    PS--Love the signage at the tunnel. Don't know why, but I thought it was particularly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the face-cut-out photo. You pulled the perfect face!

    ReplyDelete